This is crucial in our business. We take so much energy to code your best _that_ way. We do that because we know it _always_ return.
Why Web Standards?
Kos Design fully understands that it is of utmost importance that web developers follow web standards when they produce new applications. Therefore, we put a great stress on double-checking our code and testing with respect to the standards.
Why web standards are essential?
- Standardization increases the access to your site by a greater number of people.
- Website loading is much faster.
- It is one of the most important factors in Search Engine Optimization.
- The production cost is lower, Web development teamwork is simplified.
- It ensures the long-term viability of a web document.
- Standard Web documents are easier to convert to other formats.
- Web documents are accesible by a variety of Internet tools (browsers, operating systems, etc.) and devices (mobile phones, notebooks, palmtops)
- The products will continue to function well on new tools and devices.
- It enables our clients to further develop the application in the future by other developers.
- Standards make it easier for people with disabilities to use the Web.
Check our website validation by clicking the banners